Thursday, January 22, 2009

Such sweet little girls!


Riley and Emma were upstairs playing in their room. They came downstairs and said that the curtain on their closet looked like someone was breathing behind it. I went upstairs to show them that no one was in their room and told them that it was probably from them walking by it. They were satisfied and went back to playing and I went back downstairs. About half an hour went by when the girls came back down. They announced that they knew what to do if there was a bad guy.

Okay... What?

Emma hopped off the bottom stair while doing a Karate kick and said "I'll kick him in the nuts!"

Riley said "Ya, and I'll break his nose like this." while demonstrating the heel of her hand moving upward to accomplish the feat

Oh my! Bad guys BEWARE!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Jesse taught those girls some of those moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure Emma and Riley could take care of themselves!

    ReplyDelete